The MacBook Battery and Its Urban Legend
MacBook Repair Jakarta - Technology is developing steadily and steadily. In the last decade, we've moved from using our phones to make calls and texting to using them as an entire multimedia center in our pocket, not to mention apps for GPS purposes. The biggest problem with new technologies is that, logically, they need energy to work and this energy comes from batteries.
The problem is that batteries don't develop as fast as the technology they have to support and is present in almost every device that uses them. The Apple MacBook has enjoyed many improvements, and more since the latest model, but we also have another problem: a lack of information. That's the reason why we wrote this article, to shed light on the myths surrounding Apple laptop batteries.
But let's start with the most basic. There are still people who are undecided about when to charge their computer for fear of charging it when they shouldn't. This must be forgotten. This kind of problem was present in older batteries, where we had to fully charge the Nokia 3310 after letting it turn itself off. Currently, while it says it's worth doing a complete cycle, the battery doesn't suffer from this problem, so, under normal use, we can charge it whenever we want.
If You're Going to Store Your MacBook for a Long Time, Leave it Half Charged
If you are going to store your MacBook for a long time, we have to consider several aspects:
- If we will not be using the computer for a long time, we must remember that the battery can lose its charge if we do not turn it off at the right time. You don't have to be too thorough, but you don't have to shut down your MacBook with the battery 100% charged, or with the battery completely drained.
- If we turn off the computer when there is no battery left, it can enter a state of complete discharge or, in other words much simpler and to put it very clearly, it can die. On the other hand, if we turn off the computer when the battery is fully charged, it will lose its charge.
- It is also important not to keep it in a “sleep” state. No matter how little they consume, this status is to save battery, not to cancel consumption. Eventually the battery will be completely discharged and may enter a deep discharge (dead) state.
- Regarding where we will store it, we must pay attention that it is not a humid place, neither too cold nor too hot. It should be noted that the ambient temperature does not exceed 32º.
- If we are going to let it be stored for more than six months, we should charge the battery about 50% every six months. This is necessary, because the battery drains over time even if we don't use it.
- If we have stored it for a long time, it may need to be charged for about 20 minutes before responding. Be patient, no damage will be done.
Extreme Environmental Temperatures Can Affect Battery
Electronic devices, such as MacBooks, are designed to be safe at normal room temperatures. Problems may appear more at prolonged high temperatures. Whenever possible, we should keep our MacBooks at temperatures below 35º C, but this is not always possible depending on the area and season of year.
If we expose our MacBook to prolonged high temperatures, we can see its effectiveness drop permanently, meaning that if it takes an hour before drying, it will then drain in 50-55 minutes. After all, this section usually has a larger margin than the manufacturer recommends, but prevention is better than cure.
We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product is damaged, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget MacBook Repair Jakarta.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repairing or servicing Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or MacBook iMac. This Jakarta MacBook repair place can repair your gadgets right in front of your eyes. Have repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
Dr Gadget will also provide a warranty of up to 30 days to 90 days after the repair is carried out. No less interesting than they are very experts on IC and Motherboard problems, you also get a money back guarantee if your device can't be repaired. How, don't hesitate anymore, contact us now to get your favorite device you can use again. Or you can also go directly to the Dr Gadget service center closest to your location.
< Back To Article
Increase Your Productivity with These Free Mac Apps
MacBook Repair Jakarta - Mac is a very extraordinary machine. The device is very well designed. That's…
The Most Effective Way to Clean Your Mac Screen
MacBook Repair Jakarta - If you have smudges, fingerprints, or dust on your computer panel, it's an…
iPad Pro (2021) 12.9 inch in Design and Construction
iPad Repair Jakarta - iPad Pro 12.9″ does not show any changes in construction and design compared…
Recommended Software for Editing Images on Mac
Service MacBook - For those of you who like tinkering or editing pictures, you definitely have your…
A Must-Have Accessory for Your iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - Since its launch, the iPad has indeed become one of the most favorite…
How to Set Up iPad To Be Completely Safe for Kids
Service iPad - Times have changed, before children were born with a loaf of bread in their hands and…
Many are Free, Try the Following iPhone 2022 Offline Games
iPhone Repair Jakarta - Not in range of a stable internet connection, but want to play games? You can…
Here's the Latest iOS Update of Every iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - As we explained earlier, not all iPhones have the same iOS version.…
5 Very Easy But Useful Tricks for Mac
MacBook Repair Jakarta - Mac has many features available to make our computing easier and we discuss…
Most Useful Mac Tricks Not Many People Know
Service MacBook - While macOS is designed to be easy for everyone to use without outside help, its endless…