Tips for Troubleshooting iPhone iTunes Logo Stuck
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - For iPhone or iPad owners, have you ever experienced a stuck iTunes logo on your favorite device? If this happens, don't panic first because you can fix it through some easy tricks to repair the damage.
The iTunes logo stuck problem that occurs on iPhone or iPad devices generally occurs due to a failure in the IOS software. But it is also possible that the problem can occur in hardware.
If you want to avoid losing data due to damage to the iTunes logo stuck, it is highly recommended to do an iCloud backup periodically. This is useful to anticipate if there is a stuck iTunes data problem on your device, keep it safe.
Stuck Apple Logo with Restart / Off
Apple logo stuck problems that are accompanied by a restart or even completely dead generally occur because of problematic software or IOS. This is what then causes the iPhone or iPad to fail to boot. Here are the easy steps you need to take to repair a crash like this:
- You need to install the latest version of iTunes software on your computer or Mac. In addition, make sure your internet connection is stable so that no failure occurs during the recovery process.
- After that, run iTunes which is already installed on your computer or Mac, then connect the device that is stuck with the Apple logo.
- After that, press the home + power button combination together until the iTunes logo appears. Then iPhone, iPad will enter recovery mode.
- The next step, iTunes will provide notification notifications to make repairs automatically with the update/restore option. In this case, you need to select restore to perform the repair.
- Then, iTunes will automatically download iOS according to your device model from Apple servers. You can wait until the IOS recovery process is successful.
iTunes Logo Stuck
As for how to fix the iTunes logo stuck problem, you can follow the same steps as in the Apple logo stuck case above. If the steps above can't solve the iTunes logo stuck problem, then you can make repairs by accessing DFU MODE first.
What is DFU? DFU (device firmware update) is where the condition of the iPhone, iPad cannot boot but we can still connect iTunes via a computer or Mac device.
You can fix iTunes logo stuck in DFU mode by following these steps:
- First, run the iTunes software that has been installed on your computer or Mac
- Connect the constrained device with USB
- After that, turn off your iPhone or iPad device
Then press the power button and home button again at the same time. For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices you can use the volume down button.
- After that, release the power button and keep holding the home button or volume down button for about 5 seconds.
- If after the above process, the iPhone does not give any response / no display, then the process of entering DFU mode has been successfully carried out. But if the iPhone responds, you can repeat the process above.
- After you enter the DFU mode display, there will be an iTunes pop up screen on the computer screen with two options that can be used to restore the iPhone device either to factory settings or to reload data to your cellular.
However, if in both ways your device is still stuck with the iTunes logo, then damage may occur to hardware, such as CPU Baseband, IC Nand, and others.
We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product is damaged, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget iPhone Repair Service Jakarta.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repair or service of Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or Macbook iMac. This Jakarta iPhone Repair Service can repair your gadget right in front of your eyes. Have repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
Dr Gadget will also provide a warranty of up to 30 days to 90 days after the repair is carried out. No less interesting than they are very experts on IC and Motherboard problems, you also get a money back guarantee if your device can't be repaired. How, don't hesitate anymore, contact us now to get your favorite device you can use again. Or you can also go directly to the Dr Gadget service center closest to your location.
< Back To Article
Main Features of iOS 16 Finally Officially Revealed
iPhone Repair Service Jakarta - After months of rumors, WWDC 2022 will finally roll out iOS 16 to all…
Cool iPhone Applications That Will Make Android Users Envy
Service iPhone - Actually iOS or Android, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Including…
M2 Chip in New MacBook Air, Sound Quality Could Be a Big Star
MacBook Repair Jakarta - By now you've read enough of it in our different post. With the new MacBook…
Forgot Mac Login Password? Here's What You Need to Do
Service MacBook - Maybe you are currently experiencing where your Mac cannot be unlocked because the…
Apple Unveils New M2 Chip, macOS 13, iOS/iPadOS 16, and MacBook Air
Service MacBook - Apple is once again at ease at its annual Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC),…
These are the Accessories of Choice for the iPad Pro M1
iPad Repair Jakarta - The iPad Pro M1 product has been officially sold in Indonesia! Apple uses the…
Daily Charging and Maintenance Tips for iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - At the point of our discussion this time, your iPad should be ready for…
Replace the iPad Air Battery? Dr. Gadgets Place
Service iPad - The battery is indeed the most important component of a device. It's highly recommended…
Do You Have a New iPhone? Here's How You Should Take Care Of It
iPhone Repair Jakarta - It is common that on certain dates, a person buys a new iPhone which they gave…
Alternative Open Two Applications Simultaneously, Try Split Screen iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - Split screen iPhone can provide a solution for you iPhone users with…