Here's What To Do If Your iPad Won't Charge
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - Who is not familiar with the Apple iPad, a device that is famous for being sophisticated and loved by many gadget users. Apple devices are known as the most reliable devices. Starting from the reputation of excellence, reliability, and also quality, Apple devices are arguably superior to others. However, no matter how sophisticated a device is, it can never be separated from the name of the problem or damage, because the use may have been too long.
Damage or problems can occur in several components, including the battery. The battery is certainly the most important component to make the iPad turn on and work. This is because the battery is a source of energy to turn on the iPad and to turn on all the components of the iPad so that it can work properly and correctly.
If your iPad battery won't charge or it's charging slowly, then you need to know what to do. When iPad is charging, you'll see a lightning bolt icon on the battery icon in the status bar, or a large battery icon on the Lock screen. However, if you don't see the charging icon, then you can follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is make sure you are using the right accessories
- Then connect the iPad to the USB charging cable (better to use the cable that came with your iPad). After that, connect the cable to one of the following power sources:
- A working USB power adapter plugged into a wall outlet. Instead, you use the USB power adapter that came with the iPad. You can learn more about Apple's USB power adapter.
- A USB port that can support USB 2 or later, on computers that are on and not in sleep mode.
- A powered USB hub, docking station, or other accessory certified by Apple.
If after doing the steps above, but the iPad still can't be charged, then you can try the following tips:
- You can try using a different power adapter or charging cable. If you don't have one, you can contact Apple Support.
- Make sure your iPad is not too hot or too cold. You need to keep iPad at an acceptable operating temperature.
- Force restart your iPad, here are the steps you need to do:
- For iPads that don't have a Home button: You can quickly press and release the volume button closest to the up button. Press and then quickly release the volume button that is furthest from the top button. Press and hold the top button until iPad restarts.
- As for the iPad with the Home button: You can press and hold the top (or side) button as well as the Home button until the Apple logo appears.
We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product is damaged, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget iPad Repair Services Jakarta.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repair or service of Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or Macbook iMac. This Jakarta iPad Repair Service can repair your gadget right in front of your eyes. Have repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
Dr Gadget will also provide a warranty of up to 30 days to 90 days after the repair is carried out. No less interesting than they are very experts on IC and Motherboard problems, you also get a money back guarantee if your device can't be repaired. How, don't hesitate anymore, contact us now to get your favorite device you can use again. Or you can also go directly to the Dr Gadget service center closest to your location.
< Back To Article
Main Features of iOS 16 Finally Officially Revealed
iPhone Repair Service Jakarta - After months of rumors, WWDC 2022 will finally roll out iOS 16 to all…
Cool iPhone Applications That Will Make Android Users Envy
Service iPhone - Actually iOS or Android, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Including…
M2 Chip in New MacBook Air, Sound Quality Could Be a Big Star
MacBook Repair Jakarta - By now you've read enough of it in our different post. With the new MacBook…
Forgot Mac Login Password? Here's What You Need to Do
Service MacBook - Maybe you are currently experiencing where your Mac cannot be unlocked because the…
Apple Unveils New M2 Chip, macOS 13, iOS/iPadOS 16, and MacBook Air
Service MacBook - Apple is once again at ease at its annual Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC),…
These are the Accessories of Choice for the iPad Pro M1
iPad Repair Jakarta - The iPad Pro M1 product has been officially sold in Indonesia! Apple uses the…
Daily Charging and Maintenance Tips for iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - At the point of our discussion this time, your iPad should be ready for…
Replace the iPad Air Battery? Dr. Gadgets Place
Service iPad - The battery is indeed the most important component of a device. It's highly recommended…
Do You Have a New iPhone? Here's How You Should Take Care Of It
iPhone Repair Jakarta - It is common that on certain dates, a person buys a new iPhone which they gave…
Alternative Open Two Applications Simultaneously, Try Split Screen iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - Split screen iPhone can provide a solution for you iPhone users with…