What's the Best MacBook for My Needs?
MacBook Repair Jakarta - Do you need a laptop? If so, you may have decided to make the jump from Microsoft Windows to macOS, that is, you want to buy an Apple MacBook. Undoubtedly, given the wide range of options offered by these brands, it is not easy to choose the most recommended one for you. But don't worry, here we are ready to help you. Here, in addition to telling you about the advantages of buying a MacBook, we'll help you choose the one that best fits your needs.
Key Aspects for Choosing the Best MacBook for You
When buying a MacBook there are many aspects that you should take into account. Think that this is a high-end laptop which can mean a significant expense. So the more precise you are, the better.
Processor: Intel Core or Apple M1?
Most pre-2020 MacBook laptops are powered by Intel Core processors similar to those found in desktop iMacs. However, on that date and coinciding with the new product line being presented, Apple made the leap to making its own processing unit (processor). The Apple M1 CPU claims to be more powerful than any other processor on the market. This is a debatable issue, but one that is definitely the one that fits the MacBook the best. In fact, it is designed exclusively to maximize the possibilities of this device.
As a result, Apple MacBooks with M1 processors are much more economical, as are the 2020 MacBook Pros. So much so that they achieve up to 20 hours of power, a number no other laptop on the market can match. So, if you are one of those who spend hours with your computer away from home, this laptop is probably going to be the laptop for you.
MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?
The range of Apple laptops is divided into two:
- MacBook Air. This is a line of ultra-thin laptops from Apple. It is characterized by presenting a design that has very little thickness and weighs, in most cases, less than 2 kg. In size, they resemble large tablets, but are much more powerful. This is the recommended option for you if you don't do overly complex tasks with your laptop and need to take it out of the house every day.
- MacBook Pro. In this case, weight and thickness are sacrificed to offer a much more powerful laptop. Without a doubt, if you want your laptop to work professionally through applications that require high performance, this is your best choice.
Now that you know who the Apple MacBook is designed for, it's time to take a better look at what elements characterize the two. Let's start talking about the MacBook Air:
- This Air version has a 13.3-inch Retina display, which is slightly larger than the iPad Pro (up to 12.9 inches). However, they allow for better brightness settings, offer twice the resolution, and show almost no reflections.
- MacBook Air combines an unlocking system with Touch ID. Depending on the version, it can be integrated on the screen or in the system. It allows you to unlock your device with your fingerprint.
- MacBook Air has an Apple M1 processor. Especially in 2020 and beyond. This guarantees more power and better heating of the device. In fact, the newest MacBook Air doesn't have a cooling fan.
- No additional storage drives. Obviously, this laptop's low thickness makes its installation impossible.
Now it's time to talk about the MacBook Pro. Specifically, there are two configurations available:
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch. This variant has a choice between an Intel or Apple M1 processor. In this case, they did include a fan. The goal? Prevents the device from overheating when performing highly demanding tasks such as those related to image and video editing.
- MacBook Pro 16 inch. Not only does it feature a bigger screen, it also offers unrivaled performance thanks to a 6-core Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of RAM. Usually sold with a 512 GB SSD hard drive, although you can choose up to 8 TB. In short, this laptop is the choice for the truly professional.
We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product is damaged, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget MacBook Repair Jakarta.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repair or service of Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or MacBook iMac. This Jakarta MacBook repair place can repair your gadgets right in front of your eyes. Having repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
Dr Gadget will also provide a warranty of up to 30 days to 90 days after the repair is carried out. No less interesting than they are very experts on IC and Motherboard problems, you also get a money back guarantee if your device can't be repaired. How, don't hesitate anymore, contact us now to get your favorite device you can use again. Or you can also go directly to the Dr Gadget service center closest to your location.
< Back To Article
Main Features of iOS 16 Finally Officially Revealed
iPhone Repair Service Jakarta - After months of rumors, WWDC 2022 will finally roll out iOS 16 to all…
Cool iPhone Applications That Will Make Android Users Envy
Service iPhone - Actually iOS or Android, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Including…
M2 Chip in New MacBook Air, Sound Quality Could Be a Big Star
MacBook Repair Jakarta - By now you've read enough of it in our different post. With the new MacBook…
Forgot Mac Login Password? Here's What You Need to Do
Service MacBook - Maybe you are currently experiencing where your Mac cannot be unlocked because the…
Apple Unveils New M2 Chip, macOS 13, iOS/iPadOS 16, and MacBook Air
Service MacBook - Apple is once again at ease at its annual Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC),…
These are the Accessories of Choice for the iPad Pro M1
iPad Repair Jakarta - The iPad Pro M1 product has been officially sold in Indonesia! Apple uses the…
Daily Charging and Maintenance Tips for iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - At the point of our discussion this time, your iPad should be ready for…
Replace the iPad Air Battery? Dr. Gadgets Place
Service iPad - The battery is indeed the most important component of a device. It's highly recommended…
Do You Have a New iPhone? Here's How You Should Take Care Of It
iPhone Repair Jakarta - It is common that on certain dates, a person buys a new iPhone which they gave…
Alternative Open Two Applications Simultaneously, Try Split Screen iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - Split screen iPhone can provide a solution for you iPhone users with…