Best Guide on iPad Stuck on Apple Logo
Service iPad - It's sad when you find your iPad stuck on the screen with only the Apple logo appearing or stuck in recovery mode. But it is a very common problem. You can try restarting your iPad first in this case. If restarting doesn't solve the problem, you may need to reset iPad with iTunes or iCloud. However, restoring your iPad from getting stuck on the Apple logo requires that you have a backup available. Otherwise, you will lose all your data on iPad by doing this.
The good news is: there is a way to fix an Apple iPhone stuck on Apple logo or an iPad without losing data. Many reasons can cause an iPad to crash just down to the Apple logo. There are two main reasons as below. So, put this iOS recovery tool on your computer and read the easy step by step guide on how to use this powerful software to solve the problem.
Reasons for the iPad to Get Stuck on the Apple Logo
1) iPad update crashes: iOS update has access to its core functionality, so it can cause problems.
2) Jailbreak iPad crashes: Since the jailbreak process requires a full restore and allows apps to crack the jailbreak, bypassing Apple's protection and allowing them to access basic functionality of your iPad, the potential for problems increases even more. Bigger when you jailbreak your iPad.
Solutions to Fix Hanging Screen Problem on iPad
There are 3 ways to solve this problem for iPad. Restore iPad with iTunes and Wipe iPad remotely wipe iPad data. You can choose one according to your needs.
1. Restart your iPad
Reboot your iPad by simultaneously pressing and holding the Power button and Home button until the Apple logo reappears. If this doesn't work, move on to step 2.
2. Restore iPad with iTunes
Follow the steps below to restore iPad with iTunes to enter iPhone DFU mode.
- Step 1 - Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes if it doesn't open automatically.
- Step 2 - Hold down both buttons above at the same time. Don't let go when you see the Apple logo. Hold down until the Connect to iTunes screen appears on the iPad.
- Step 3 - iTunes will detect that your iPad is in recovery mode and prompt you to restore or update. Select restore. Wait until the process is complete.
If it takes more than 15 minutes, your iPad will exit recovery mode and you will need to perform steps 2 and 3 again.
- Step 1 - Sign in to your iCloud account by going to icloud.com with your browser.
- Step 2 - Click Find My iPad and select the device you want to remove from the screen.
- Step 3 - Your iPad will return to its default settings when the process is complete. Set up with iCloud backup.
3. Clean your iPad remotely
We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product encounters a malfunction, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget Service iPad.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repair or service of Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or MacBook iMac. This iPad Service Center can repair your gadget in front of your eyes directly. Have repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
< Back To Article
Best iPhone 2022? iPhone SE, 11, 12, 13 or 13 Pro
iPhone Service - If you're looking for everything there is to know about Apple's iPhone, you've come…
Increase Your Productivity with These Free Mac Apps
MacBook Repair Jakarta - Mac is a very extraordinary machine. The device is very well designed. That's…
The Most Effective Way to Clean Your Mac Screen
MacBook Repair Jakarta - If you have smudges, fingerprints, or dust on your computer panel, it's an…
iPad Pro (2021) 12.9 inch in Design and Construction
iPad Repair Jakarta - iPad Pro 12.9″ does not show any changes in construction and design compared…
Recommended Software for Editing Images on Mac
Service MacBook - For those of you who like tinkering or editing pictures, you definitely have your…
A Must-Have Accessory for Your iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - Since its launch, the iPad has indeed become one of the most favorite…
How to Set Up iPad To Be Completely Safe for Kids
Service iPad - Times have changed, before children were born with a loaf of bread in their hands and…
Many are Free, Try the Following iPhone 2022 Offline Games
iPhone Repair Jakarta - Not in range of a stable internet connection, but want to play games? You can…
Here's the Latest iOS Update of Every iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - As we explained earlier, not all iPhones have the same iOS version.…
5 Very Easy But Useful Tricks for Mac
MacBook Repair Jakarta - Mac has many features available to make our computing easier and we discuss…