Best Guide on iPad Stuck on Apple Logo
Service iPad - It's sad when you find your iPad stuck on the screen with only the Apple logo appearing or stuck in recovery mode. But it is a very common problem. You can try restarting your iPad first in this case. If restarting doesn't solve the problem, you may need to reset iPad with iTunes or iCloud. However, restoring your iPad from getting stuck on the Apple logo requires that you have a backup available. Otherwise, you will lose all your data on iPad by doing this.
The good news is: there is a way to fix an Apple iPhone stuck on Apple logo or an iPad without losing data. Many reasons can cause an iPad to crash just down to the Apple logo. There are two main reasons as below. So, put this iOS recovery tool on your computer and read the easy step by step guide on how to use this powerful software to solve the problem.
Reasons for the iPad to Get Stuck on the Apple Logo
1) iPad update crashes: iOS update has access to its core functionality, so it can cause problems.
2) Jailbreak iPad crashes: Since the jailbreak process requires a full restore and allows apps to crack the jailbreak, bypassing Apple's protection and allowing them to access basic functionality of your iPad, the potential for problems increases even more. Bigger when you jailbreak your iPad.
Solutions to Fix Hanging Screen Problem on iPad
There are 3 ways to solve this problem for iPad. Restore iPad with iTunes and Wipe iPad remotely wipe iPad data. You can choose one according to your needs.
1. Restart your iPad
Reboot your iPad by simultaneously pressing and holding the Power button and Home button until the Apple logo reappears. If this doesn't work, move on to step 2.
2. Restore iPad with iTunes
Follow the steps below to restore iPad with iTunes to enter iPhone DFU mode.
- Step 1 - Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes if it doesn't open automatically.
- Step 2 - Hold down both buttons above at the same time. Don't let go when you see the Apple logo. Hold down until the Connect to iTunes screen appears on the iPad.
- Step 3 - iTunes will detect that your iPad is in recovery mode and prompt you to restore or update. Select restore. Wait until the process is complete.
If it takes more than 15 minutes, your iPad will exit recovery mode and you will need to perform steps 2 and 3 again.
- Step 1 - Sign in to your iCloud account by going to icloud.com with your browser.
- Step 2 - Click Find My iPad and select the device you want to remove from the screen.
- Step 3 - Your iPad will return to its default settings when the process is complete. Set up with iCloud backup.
3. Clean your iPad remotely
We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product encounters a malfunction, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget Service iPad.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repair or service of Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or MacBook iMac. This iPad Service Center can repair your gadget in front of your eyes directly. Have repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
< Back To Article
Main Features of iOS 16 Finally Officially Revealed
iPhone Repair Service Jakarta - After months of rumors, WWDC 2022 will finally roll out iOS 16 to all…
Cool iPhone Applications That Will Make Android Users Envy
Service iPhone - Actually iOS or Android, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Including…
M2 Chip in New MacBook Air, Sound Quality Could Be a Big Star
MacBook Repair Jakarta - By now you've read enough of it in our different post. With the new MacBook…
Forgot Mac Login Password? Here's What You Need to Do
Service MacBook - Maybe you are currently experiencing where your Mac cannot be unlocked because the…
Apple Unveils New M2 Chip, macOS 13, iOS/iPadOS 16, and MacBook Air
Service MacBook - Apple is once again at ease at its annual Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC),…
These are the Accessories of Choice for the iPad Pro M1
iPad Repair Jakarta - The iPad Pro M1 product has been officially sold in Indonesia! Apple uses the…
Daily Charging and Maintenance Tips for iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - At the point of our discussion this time, your iPad should be ready for…
Replace the iPad Air Battery? Dr. Gadgets Place
Service iPad - The battery is indeed the most important component of a device. It's highly recommended…
Do You Have a New iPhone? Here's How You Should Take Care Of It
iPhone Repair Jakarta - It is common that on certain dates, a person buys a new iPhone which they gave…
Alternative Open Two Applications Simultaneously, Try Split Screen iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - Split screen iPhone can provide a solution for you iPhone users with…