Does Your iPhone Get Hot Fast? Here are the Causes and How to Overcome Them
Service iPhone - Some users will certainly feel worried when the iPhone they are using suddenly gets hot due to prolonged use. But maybe, you don't really know the heat level experienced by your iPhone, whether it has reached overheating or is still at a reasonable heat level.
Actually, it doesn't matter if the iPhone you are using gets hot due to various activities, such as playing videos, downloading applications, playing games and so on. Because your iPhone can still function properly if it is still at a temperature of 35-90 degrees Fahrenheit / 0-35 degrees Celsius. But if your iPhone overheats, it does require handling. Here are some conditions that indicate if your iPhone is overheating:
- iPhone screen that turns off easily.
- Charging slows down or even turns off
- Battery drains fast
- Flash camera becomes disabled temporarily.
- Apps on iPhone that have graphic intensity may stop working.
- Call quality may be low because the cellular radio is starting to experience a low-power state.
- Finally, the iPhone will give a warning, "iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it".
What Causes iPhone to Overheat?
Here are some things that can cause an iPhone to overheat:
- The iPhone device is exposed to temperatures above or below an acceptable ambient temperature.
- iPhone is placed in direct sunlight for a long time.
- Using a phone case that traps heat, which makes the phone much hotter. When in fact the shell of the iPhone itself has a function as a cooler.
- Use your phone while charging and keep charging even if the battery is over 100%.
- Using GPS as well as real-time navigation in hot environmental conditions.
- Using processor-intensive / graphics-intensive applications for a long time / overlapping.
If you feel the above signs on your iPhone, here are some things you can do:
- Turn off Bluetooth as well as Location Services.
- Turn off Background App Refresh.
- Try unplugging your iPhone from the charger.
- Turn off the phone, then leave it until the heat dissipates.
- Keep your device out of direct sunlight.
- Remove the phone case.
- Recheck the network settings to see if the heat has something to do with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Uninstall apps that you rarely or never use
- Close all apps and try disabling iCloud.
- Check for iOS updates.
If you want to keep your iPhone at a normal temperature, here's how you can do it:
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight, especially for long periods of time.
- Make sure you are using a genuine Apple charger.
- Make sure your iPhone doesn't have a runaway app. Usually this application is a third party that often crashes and also takes up a lot of space and processing.
- You'd better not increase the brightness level unless absolutely necessary.
- Do not play games that use advanced graphics for a long time because this can potentially increase heat and overload the processor.
If the above tips don't work, you can take it to a trusted iPhone service provider. We all know, that any technology will not last forever. In other words, various electronic objects can be damaged even if we take good care of them. And when your Apple product encounters damage, you can take it to our service experts at Dr Gadget service iPhone.
Dr. Gadget presents the best service in the world of repair or service of Apple products, be it iPhone, iPad or Macbook / iMac. This iPhone service place can repair your gadget in front of your eyes directly. Have repair experts who are very reliable and can diagnose damage to your gadget accurately.
Dr Gadget will also provide a warranty of up to 30 days to 90 days after the repair is carried out. No less interesting than they are very experts on IC and Motherboard problems, you also get a money back guarantee if your device can't be repaired. How, don't hesitate anymore, contact us now to get your favorite device you can use again. Or you can also go directly to the Dr Gadget service center closest to your location.
< Back To Article
Main Features of iOS 16 Finally Officially Revealed
iPhone Repair Service Jakarta - After months of rumors, WWDC 2022 will finally roll out iOS 16 to all…
Cool iPhone Applications That Will Make Android Users Envy
Service iPhone - Actually iOS or Android, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Including…
M2 Chip in New MacBook Air, Sound Quality Could Be a Big Star
MacBook Repair Jakarta - By now you've read enough of it in our different post. With the new MacBook…
Forgot Mac Login Password? Here's What You Need to Do
Service MacBook - Maybe you are currently experiencing where your Mac cannot be unlocked because the…
Apple Unveils New M2 Chip, macOS 13, iOS/iPadOS 16, and MacBook Air
Service MacBook - Apple is once again at ease at its annual Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC),…
These are the Accessories of Choice for the iPad Pro M1
iPad Repair Jakarta - The iPad Pro M1 product has been officially sold in Indonesia! Apple uses the…
Daily Charging and Maintenance Tips for iPad
iPad Repair Services Jakarta - At the point of our discussion this time, your iPad should be ready for…
Replace the iPad Air Battery? Dr. Gadgets Place
Service iPad - The battery is indeed the most important component of a device. It's highly recommended…
Do You Have a New iPhone? Here's How You Should Take Care Of It
iPhone Repair Jakarta - It is common that on certain dates, a person buys a new iPhone which they gave…
Alternative Open Two Applications Simultaneously, Try Split Screen iPhone
iPhone Repair Services Jakarta - Split screen iPhone can provide a solution for you iPhone users with…